0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2004 12:00 PM by

COsmoflow problem

I have reported this problem more than 10 times to solidworks and Cosmoflo tech support and they have not been able to solve. I want to know if someone has an idea how I can sort it out. thanks.

I have installed Solidworks Student edition 2004-2005 with Cosmos and follow all the information and license procedure. My OS is XP Professional and It is installed in a SONY VAIO Laptop Pentium IV 512 MB. Solidworks runs fine, but when I try to run COSMOFLOW from start/program/cosmoflo or from solidworks /tool/add-ins solidworks get shut down and I get the following error. "runtime error Program c:\program~1\solidw~1\sldworks.exe abnormal program termination and then I get another error message saying.... The instruction at "ox72838c4e" referenced memory at "0x0000003c". The memory could not be "read" click ok to terminate the program. I have re-installed cosmos 10 times and always get the same problem. after, it happen I can not even run solidworks. Only if uninstalled Cosmos, I can run again solidworks. Help me please. What is wrong and what should I do?