AnsweredAssumed Answered

Filling voided volume around objects

Question asked by Dan Wolfe on Jul 22, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 22, 2013 by Dan Wolfe

Hi all,

I've asked this questions before, but still haven't gotten a good solution yet. Attached is my SolidWorks assembly. It is a simply assembly of spheres placed in a casing. I need to fill the voided space between the spheres in the casing so that I can change the material of it (to make it air, water, mineral oil, etc.). I need to be able to do this so I can import the model into a optical modeling software to do ray tracing of light. Any ideas on how I can fill the voided space in an assembly?