At Graphics Systems, you will be a part of selling leading edge technology that will save your customers money, improve their performance, and foster innovation with their companies and their industries.
Join our outside sales team and sell a product that will help your customers revolutionize the way people live, work, and play!
The Business Development Manager (BDM) effectively uses both consultative and transactional approaches to sell solutions to Graphics Systems prospective customers within his/her assigned territory. The BDM is responsible for execution of all facets of the sales cycle including, cold-calling/prospecting, qualifying, and following up with prospects, preparing and giving presentations to senior level management, and ensuring quality relationships with Graphics Systems customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Generate sales of Graphics Systems products, primarily 3D Modeling software, Stress and Structural simulation, Product Data Management software applications, and other products/services as required.
- Conduct aggressive prospecting and lead generation via phone and face to face visits.
- Manage sales funnel to consistently exceed assigned sales objective.
- Prepare and maintain detailed monthly forecasts and present them to management.
- Work with Pre-sales Engineers and other technical staff to schedule and coordinate demonstrations and events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned hunter/closer and a team player with a sustained track record of sales success.
- 3-5 years of consultative solutions selling experience, ideally in the software industry.
- Focused on fostering exceptional customer relationships that are second to none.
- Experience selling into manufacturing companies is a plus.
Apply at www.gxsc.com/careers