2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2013 1:03 PM by Justin Green

Strange Right Click Behavior

Jim Sculley

SW2013 SP3, Windows 7 x64

I have one user for whom the right click menu on Edit Material icon in the feature tree does not work correctly.  Instead of the usual items in the pop up menu:

This user sees only the last three menu items:

Hide/Show Tree Items...

Collapse Items

Customize Menu

Clicking on Customize also shows only the last three items.  We have 10 identically configured machines and this is the only one where the problem has occurred.

As a stopgap measure, I have added the Edit Material icon to a toolbar, but I'd like to get this problem fixed.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Jim S.

• Re: Strange Right Click Behavior
          Deepak Gupta

Try copying the setting from the machine that works fine as something might have bugged the registry files in that machine.the

• Re: Strange Right Click Behavior
              Justin Green

I had the same issue on my computer at work.  I couldn't change the material for every part that I opened or created.  Checked the other computers in the office and all of them were working correctly.  After a few days of restarting my computer, which usually doesn't happen, and restarting the program per usual use, everyday, I was able to change the material by right clicking the icon.  No idea what fixed the issue or if something were done incorrectly, but it seemed to pretty much be a bug.  Hopefully it will clear itself up for you.