3 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2013 11:34 AM by Jared Conway

Design Study Output

Maurice Henrichsen

I'm assuming the Design Scenerio output file, *.csv, only saves the setup values and not the results?  The Report output doesn't work very well and doesn't publish the first several scenerios.

Am I missing something?

• Re: Design Study Output
          Jared Conway

copy/paste the information from simulation to excel.

currently there is an enhancement out there for exporting to excel

676327 Export the Design study results to an excel sheet

not sure what issue you're running into with the report.

Maurice Henrichsen

Attached is a report with just the Study Results.  Scenerios 1 and 2 are blank.

I'm currently cutting and pasting directly from the results view but the units label is attached and I have to go through each cell and erase the units.

Jared Conway

what version and service pack are you using? does the reporting issue happen if you setup a simple cantilever beam? based on the last column of the report, it looks like the report didn't fully get created. that might be a software issue, a one time issue or something specific to your study/part. (maybe the problem is related to the max number of iterations that you run or something?)

just out of curiosity, for scenarios 1 and 2, the results don't match up to scenario 3 and 4 in the report right?

also, with the report, even if it was working properly, you'd still have to strip the units?