AnsweredAssumed Answered

Replacing a part with an assembly in a drawing

Question asked by Scott Charles on May 9, 2013
Latest reply on May 10, 2013 by Tyler Hamm

I'd like to change a referenced part with an assembly in a drawing.  SolidWorks tells me I can't do this.  Does anyone know a workaround.  The drawing is very detailed and I don't want to start a new one.