Details on the openings can be found at http://www.astecinc.com/index.php?option=com_jobline&Itemid=517&task=view&id=76
|Date Posted||Wednesday, 03 April 2013|
|Company Information||Astec, Inc.|
4101 Jerome Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37407
|Job Description||• Receives work assignments from Engineer and uses computer aided drafting programs to prepare Design and detail drawings according to the applicable burner codes. |
• Ensures that drawings and bills of material are accurate and contain all information required by manufacturing.
• Meets Astec, Inc. drafting standards.
• Ensures that drawings and bills of material are completed according to schedule.
• Contributes ideas for new designs or improving existing designs.
• Updates drawings and implements design changes as required.
• Occasionally required to travel to a customer’s plant site to measure for the installation of new equipment.
• Must have a current driver’s license and automobile insurance, proof of each to be provided and updated as necessary.
• Follow company policies and procedures at all times.
• Follow proper safety rules and procedures at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications||• Minimum of a 2 year degree is required. |
• Advanced modeling and drafting skills in SolidWorks is required.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred.
• Ability to take hand sketches to 3D models and production drawings required.
• Knowledge in structural and sheet metal manufacturing methods, to include breaking, bending, welding is preferred.
• Experience in modeling sheet metal parts, purchased parts, and structural steel is preferred.
• Ability to communicate and work well with other departments is required.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations relating to job requirements is required.
|Highest finished education||College|
|How to Apply||Click on the "Apply for Job" link below and fill in the appropriate information. You can also upload your resume.|
|Contact Info||Jacqueline Jones|
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org