Since upgrading the server to 2013 SP2.0, after creating a file in the vault and before checking it in for the first time, users cannot edit the file card data. Here are my steps:
- Create a new model in SolidWorks.
- Save it to the vault (don't check it in).
- In the explorer view, select the model.
- Edit a value in the file card.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Notice a message that says, "Could not save card data to file..."
I checked in a 2012 vault, and it doesn't have this problem. Has anyone else experienced this problem in 2013? If so, is there a fix?