1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 8, 2013 11:44 AM by Glenn Schroeder

    Part references

    Bryan Sautter

      Is there a quick what to change the part reference in a drawing?  I have the wrong part attached to the drawing.

        • Re: Part references
          Glenn Schroeder

          Yes.  File > Open  > Browse to the drawing.  Highlight it but don't open.  Click on the References button in the Open File dialog box.  Double-click on the part name and choose the new one.


          Or go to SolidWorks Explorer.  Find the drawing and click on it to highlight it.  Choose the References tab.  RMB on the part and choose Replace from the drop-down.