Jeremiah Griffith

Jeremiah Griffith, President
      Carl Gauger, Vice President

March 2013

Date:     Thursday, 3/7/13 Time:     6:30 - 9:30pm

425 Volker Blvd.          
      Kansas City, Missouri 64110

Main Topic:

FDM & 3D Printing by Josh Boggess of Fisher Unitech / Stratasys Sheet Metal Costing by Todd Blacksher

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Next meeting:

Our next meeting will be on March 7th, 2013, the meeting will include a presentation by Josh Boggess of Fisher Unitech's Stratasys  on FDM/3D Printing using the UPrint printer system. Josh will be available to demo the printer, and answer any questions that anyone might have.

Followed by a fantastic presentation by Todd Blacksher on Sheet Metal Costing in SolidWorks 2013. This presentation was given at SolidWorks World this year, and was very well received. Be prepared to ask questions and have a great time!

Food: (Always good)

The menu has not been set yet, so (as Wayne would say) if you have a hankering for something, let me know.  Suggestions?

Location: The meeting will be held at MRI Global in the Arhur Mag Conference Center. MRI Global is located at 425 Volker Blvd. Kansas City, MO 64110, the conference center can be found by taking Volker Blvd to Cherry Street and take the first right. Cherry is a one way street heading Southwest.

Mark your calendars and plan on attending.  Remember, the meetings are always good information, good company, and good food.  Talk to your co-workers and suggest they also attend.  As usual, please reply to this email with your confirmation of attendance so we know how much food to have on hand.

If you know of people that are not receiving these emails and should/want to, let me know.  And if you know of people that have moved, make sure they keep me updated.

See you there!

Jeremiah Griffith

Kansas City SolidWorks User Group