AnsweredAssumed Answered

Looking for a freelance CAD artist

Question asked by Jonathan Vosovic on Feb 27, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 12, 2013 by Sergey Novikov


I am looking for an Artist/Designer to convert some existing ZBrush STL in to IGES for tooling. There may be some tweaks that need to happen to properly prep the models.

(ie cuts/pulls etc).


Please email me or contact me here, thanks!