I've been busy building this car in Rhinoceros 4 for a school project (I also built my own wind tunnel) but now I want to put this car in the virtual Solidworks wind tunnel.
- But it keeps on saying that my car has to become a body, but how to do that?
- How to calculate the Drag coefficient with Solidworks? The formula for the Drag coefficient is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_coefficient
I can also calculate it myself but then I've got to know:
- the speed (i know you can adjust that, and i know how to)
- the density of the air (i do also know that)
- the reference area (i don't know how to do that)
- the force of the drag (i don't know how to do that either)
Thank you very much!