3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2013 12:56 PM by Jim Wilkinson

    Move Face Tool Settings

    Zach Zimmerman

      What is this called and where can I axcess it? I've found Move Face tool and can use it after selecting the face of an object. But in the pic below it automatically is appears when selecting an edge. There has to be a setting somewhere for this. Thanks for any help.