AnsweredAssumed Answered

Valve - socket-weld - where to find it

Question asked by Mladen Pavlovic on Feb 20, 2013
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2013 by Mladen Pavlovic


i have spent a lot of time trying to find standard valves for download. Specifically i need socket-weld flanges which did not come with the solidworks (ony flanged and butt-welded came with it). Went through and and was not able to find anything.


any help here would be appreciated!