Prism Engineering has served as the Mid-Atlantic's predominant source for CAD/CAM solutions, expert level technical support, and award winning training services. Prism currently has an immediate opening for a SolidWorks Applications Engineer. We are currently expanding the SolidWorks technical team and are looking for a qualified candidate.
We require our applicants to have the ability to work with our client base to help solve complex engineering, design, and hardware/software problems across a diverse range of industry applications.
Prism Engineering is committed to continuing the lifelong education of our staff in order to provide the highest level of satisfaction to our customers. We require our AE’s to complete SolidWorks certifications regularly.
Compensation: Base salary, quarterly bonus, 401K and health benefits.
- Telephone / Email Technical Support
- Live instructional SolidWorks classes
- Live pre-sales SolidWorks demonstrations
The candidate must possess:
- Excellent communication and follow up skills (both telephone and e-mail)
- High level presentation skills (comfortable in front of a crowd)
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot software, hardware, and engineering problems
- 3D CAD experience – SolidWorks and SolidWorks Simulation experience a plus
4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience
Send Resume with Cover letter to: email@example.com