3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2013 9:57 AM by Arthur Fox

CommandManager not switching to active Toolbar

Arthur Fox

Brief update: My computer crashed Had to do a complete system restore. Tried installing SolidWorks 2013 on one hard drive, got 60% installed and it stopped, after a few attempts, tried to install on a second hard drive, still not good. Long story short, I had to replace my hard drives to get my system back up and running and this was with help from local SolidWorks Dealer.

After running SolidWorks for a few weeks, I noticed a few items not doing as they should, like the Property Name Drop down list missing, I figured out a Band-Aid for this one, for some reason when I installed SolidWorks 2013 from the disc they sent me, the default folder in the system options had the properties.txt file in a folder under SolidWorks 2012, go figure.

The issue I am seeking help with now is with the CammandManager. When I do something as simple as click on "Extrude", the CammandManager stays on the "Features" tab instead of automatically switching to the "Sketch" Tab. After years of SolidWorks doing this for me, it's difficult to remember to switch it myself, having only 2 functioning brain cells and all.

Done did a bit of searching but unable to find anything on this issue.

I am running SolidWorks 2013 on Windows 7 64 Bit OS

Any ideas?????