1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 16, 2013 10:23 AM by Jeff Holliday

need help drawing

Tom Davies

Hi there, i am a student studying mechanical operations. I am currently doing a project as part of my course. i would like to include some solid work drawings of 4 components i have within the project. I have never used solidworks so i am looking for someone to draw them for me. I have the components on an engineering drawing and they are pretty simple for someone who knows how to use solid works and would probably only take about 10 minutes to do! if any1 could help me or point me in the right direction to someone who can, it would be very much appriciated! many thanks Tom

• Re: need help drawing
          Jeff Holliday

Are you really looking for someone to make "drawings" or "models" of the parts? This mistake is made way too often. If you only need drawings - you already have them. If you need models created from the drawings - are you looking to hire someone to do them for you? I enjoy helping people with problems they are having using SWorks, but having someone "do" something for you is a different request regardless of how simple the parts may be. Don't get me wrong - if you are planning to use the models to clarify some course-work, I commend you. I hope you are not asking someone to do some class-work for you.