I have found the possible answer from Pascal Defour:
I had the same problem and could not resolve it with update browser.
If the update doesn't work you can try what I did. Simply open the database
'[snip long folder descrip]\swbrowser.mdb' with Access and look for the
table named "version". Open it and change the number (I guess it's 8.6) to
8.7. Close the database and retry your hole wizard.
I don't know if this could cause problems in the future versions but so far
it works for me...
Hope this helps.
Bad idea! They would not change the version number unless there is a change to the database structure. You will probably have problems using this method.
If you need to update a database, there is a utility for that. Look in [install directory]\Toolbox\data utilities for UpdateBrowserData.exe. That utility will upgrade an existing database to the current version.