AnsweredAssumed Answered

transfer license from destroyed hardware

Question asked by Geoff Clarkson on Jan 2, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 2, 2013 by P. Farnham

We have Solidworks license on 2 computers and one of them has been destroyed (don't ask).  How can I remove the license from the destroyed hardware so that I can transfer to new hardware?