This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I don't think there is a hole wizard feature for this. There is a workaround to keep the callouts parametric, which you likely already know.
- Create a hole wizard c'bore in the part. Use the outermost c'bore.
- Add the extra c'bores.
- Dimension using hole callout in the drawing
- Dimesion the c'bores using regular dimensions
- Put your cursor in the hole-callout text editor
- Click one time on the extra c'bore dimensions, this adds those dims to the hole-callout
- Move the extra c'bore dimensions to a non-printing layer.