I've updated to 2013 sp1 and my simulationxpress seems to fail after attempting to run. I can assign all loads and fixtures and start the simulation, however it gives a dialog box error that says "partname.sldprt" failed with the option to cancel.
George, I have just run a SimXpress study in SW2013 SP1 x64. It worked as expected.
Can you post your part?
I just tried with an extruded rectangle and got the same error. I'm wondering if it's a .NET error or something similar.
I uninstalled 2013 sp1 and reinstalled 2013 sp0 and all worked fine. I then updated to sp1 again and voila it fails again. I'm running Windows 8 x64 in case that changes anything...
I have been informed by our reseller about a similar issue.
For the short term, re-install 2013 sp0 (as you did) and this would work. When sp2 for 2013 is offically released, then all should work.
Try installing the full version of Simulation 2013 SP1 on your system. That should fix SimulationXpress. Please see S-061519 in the KB for additional information.
It was a known issue in 2013 SP1 as others have mentioned - The issue has since been resolved in 2013 SP2.
Retrieving data ...