AnsweredAssumed Answered

cad eye, fill hole

Question asked by Mark Kaiser on Nov 30, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 30, 2012 by Robert Libby

fill gap.png

As you can see in the above picture, there's a serious hole in my part.  I've got a case of cad eye, and have run out of ideas on how to fill it.  I would like to have a boss over the hole, around .05" offset thicker, up to the same outer surface radius as above the hole (.76" radius).  Parasolid file is attached for help.


I'm assuming most of you would use surfacing to fix this hole?