JOB DESCRIPTION: Minneapolis based position providing comprehensive pre and post-sales support of SolidWorks, and SolidWorks applications including Simulation, Flow, and Product Data Management. Primary responsibilities include customer service, training, and product demonstrations.
Candidate responsibilities will include:
- Providing phone, onsite, and web based troubleshooting for SolidWorks and PDM applications.
- Assisting customers with modeling and installation as well as provide best practices and recommendations.
- Conducting standard and custom training of SolidWorks and SolidWorks add-ins.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the training hardware and infrastructure.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline is preferred.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Diagnostics and problem resolution skills
- Training/instructional experience is a plus
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Previous experience with SolidWorks, Pro/E, Inventor or other solid modeling products. -CSWP is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft O/S (Windows XP, Vista, and 7) and MS Office products.
- Experience using and implementing PDM programs (Enterprise PDM) is a plus.
- Experience with Visual Basic programming and/or database (SQL Server) work is a plus.
- Experience with electrical computer aided design products is a plus.
- Occasional travel is necessary.