we got some weird graphic bugs on SW2012 x64. When I zoom in, drag and move the view or click on respectively enable a component of my construction the toolboxes disappear. Instead the toolbox area shows some weird & useless zooms and views of my construction or parts of it. I don't believe it's a feature, it seems to be a bug for me. English isn't my native language, so it's kinda hard for me to explain the behavior. Here are some screenshots of the bug:
All of our engineers have the same hardware, same SW-Version, same drivers and same system settings (different SW-Settings though). We recognized enabling Windows 7 Aero Designs solved the problem for the halfth of them. The other halfth of our Engineers still suffers to the bug.
Specs and System Information
- OS: Win7 Premium x64
- Solidworks 2012 x64 latest updates installed
- Processor: Intel Xeon E5645 (2,40GHz, 5,86GT/s, 12MB, 6C)
- RAM: 12GB (3x4GB) 1.333MHz DDR3 ECC RDIMM
- Harddrive: 300GB SAS (15000 1/min)
- Graphic Card: 1 GB NVIDIA Quadro 2000 (latest certified drivers installed)
I'm really out of ideas how to fix the bug. Thank you for any help in advance.