AnsweredAssumed Answered

Toolbox Trouble

Question asked by Joel Johnson on Oct 17, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 21, 2012 by Gert Kant

I’m having trouble with the toolbox. I am trying to set up my toolbox with custom numbers and description and I’m using the Toolbox Setup program.  

  1. I’ll make changes to description and hit save.  It will only save the changes maybe 25% of the time.  The other 75% everything is lost.
  2. The Part Number property does not work with my BOM, I’m trying to add a custom property called Number with the value STOCK for all the selected components and this will not work at all.
  3. Can you use $PRP in the description to call out the size? Like Flat Washer $PRP:”Size” Stainless Steel.  This will really save me some time.
  4. It keeps on crashing on me.

  Are these known bugs with the setup?  Are there hint hints that will make it work?  Is it just a problem with my computer I’m stuck on a windows 7, 32 bit machine running SW2012 SP2.0?

Outcomes