We are moving from 2009 to 2012.
I believe we need to refile all the solid work files we have (We have about 30,000 files, include part, assembly, etc ...).
We use SW in conjunction with Siemens PLM Teamcenter.
Could the experts out there advice me on the following:
- Solid works provides a conversion wizard to "refile" a SW file from 2009 to 2012 version - Is this right?
- If such a conversion wizard exists:
- How can we automate above wizard to take our files in bulk and process them automatically?
- Are there some open API's available to use to integrate a custom utility to the wizard provided by SW?
- Should we be writing some macros to get this job done?
- What are the elements that need to be considered to do this above operation?
- Is there any documentation that we can use to do this?
Thank you for time!