12 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2012 3:43 PM by Daen Hendrickson

    Where can I source this these types of components?

    Daen Hendrickson

      This is a type of adjuster: Threaded rod with knob through two posts. Turn the knob and the and the posts draw together / drive apart.


      I know I have seen these componets before, but Google's planets are not aligning for me today. I can't even think what to call it or what what its originating industry is.


      Places I have already looked: (although please re-suggest if you KNOW they have it)





      Reid Tool Supply

      MSC Direct

      Google search on Work Holding

      Google search on Precision Adjuster




      Thanks, Daen