CNC PROGRAMMER- Applicant must be proficient at high level CAD/CAM programming, with emphasis on solid and surface modeling. Applicant must have background experience performing set ups for milling and turning operations. Extensive experience with Master Cam X and other programming applications along with Solid Works 3D design software is a requirement.
Applicants must be accomplished in NC editing and programming 3 & 4 Axis CNC machines. A strong background familiarity with Haas and Fanuc controls a plus.
- Provides machine shop support through CAD, CAM, and NC programming.
- Configures machine processes
- Will work with lead setup man to follow part flow from the start to the finished product.
- Identify the proper tooling, design work holding fixtures and programming for new parts.
- Program the CNC machines to manufacture parts from the engineering drawings.
- Coordination of first article builds with Operations (supervisors/operators) and Quality Control Department.
- Maintain machine CNC programs and documentation as required.
- CNC Programming of 3 axis and 4 axis machines using CAD/CAM CNC programming software to produce parts in lathes, mills, and turning centers.
- The ability to utilize a variety of computer software packages is also necessary. This position will require strong Mastercam skills.
- The position typically requires 2 years of technical school, an apprenticeship program, a junior college diploma, or the equivalent experience.
- 6 to 8 years of progressively responsible job-related experience are typically required (will consider candidates with less experience, must have at least 3 yrs).
- The ability to listen to others is important to the job.
- Retirement Plan
- The position is direct hire
- Day shift
If you qualify, e-mail your resume to email@example.com
3000 Leavitt Road
Lorain, Ohio 44052
(440) 277-5859 Fax