Can you use the right-to-left (crossing) box selection?
Maybe via macro?
It is quite simple.
1. Save and exit your sketch.
2.a. Open a new sketch on the same plane/face as the first one if it was a 2D Sketch
2.b. Open a new 3D Sketch if the first one was a 3D Sketch.
3. Convert Entities and select the first sketch from the feature tree
4. Surprise, surprise you have copied only the solid entities in the new sketch.
5. Save and exit the second sketch
5. Hide the first sketch and whatever is left is a similar sketch without construction lines.
Sorry, no audio in this video. Everybody else is asleep at this hour.
Thanks, Alin. That worked perfectly.
I should thank you, Stuart for your intriguing question. You gave me the idea for a nice tech tip.