6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2013 2:28 PM by Jay Hagan

    Face and line indicator

    Qi Lu





      When hovering the cursor over an edge I see a vertical bar appear, regardless whether the edge is vertical or horizontal.


      When the cursor is on a surface there is a small shaded green rectangle next to the mouse.


      So I guess they indicate types of objects currently under the cursor? Are they the only two types of indicators?