AnsweredAssumed Answered

Property Manager Page Label Colors

Question asked by Matt Fisher on Sep 6, 2012
Latest reply on Sep 7, 2012 by Matt Fisher

I'm in the process of adding a custom PMP for a macro feature that creates a stock block for our CNC department. Why we are not just starting with a stock block and cutting away from that is another story.

Anyway I am finding some difficulty with setting the colors of labels and setting labels to bold. You can see the red, green, and blue labels have a white background at the very right end of the label. I've tried setting the background via CharacterBackgroundColor but that only sets the background behind the labels caption. Do I need to add a bunch of spaces to the end of my captions to completely cover the entire background of the label?

Also I have found that I need to call the label methods once before showing the PMP and once after in order for the methods to take effect. Any ideas?

pmp_Label_AddStock1.CharacterColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock1.caption) - 1) = rgb(255, 0, 0)

pmp_Label_AddStock2.CharacterColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock2.caption) - 1) = rgb(0, 255, 0)

pmp_Label_AddStock3.CharacterColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock3.caption) - 1) = rgb(0, 0, 255)

pmp_Label_AddStock1.CharacterBackgroundColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock1.caption) - 1) = cmd_App.GetUserPreferenceIntegerValue      (swUserPreferenceIntegerValue_e.swPropertyManagerColorBackground)

pmp_Label_AddStock2.CharacterBackgroundColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock2.caption) - 1) =      cmd_App.GetUserPreferenceIntegerValue(swUserPreferenceIntegerValue_e.swPropertyManagerColorBackground)

pmp_Label_AddStock3.CharacterBackgroundColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock3.caption) - 1) =      cmd_App.GetUserPreferenceIntegerValue(swUserPreferenceIntegerValue_e.swPropertyManagerColorBackground)

pmp_Page.Show

pmp_Label_AddStock1.CharacterColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock1.caption) - 1) = rgb(255, 0, 0)

pmp_Label_AddStock2.CharacterColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock2.caption) - 1) = rgb(0, 255, 0)

pmp_Label_AddStock3.CharacterColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock3.caption) - 1) = rgb(0, 0, 255)

pmp_Label_AddStock1.CharacterBackgroundColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock1.caption) - 1) =      cmd_App.GetUserPreferenceIntegerValue(swUserPreferenceIntegerValue_e.swPropertyManagerColorBackground)

pmp_Label_AddStock2.CharacterBackgroundColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock2.caption) - 1) =      cmd_App.GetUserPreferenceIntegerValue(swUserPreferenceIntegerValue_e.swPropertyManagerColorBackground)

pmp_Label_AddStock3.CharacterBackgroundColor(0, Len(pmp_Label_AddStock3.caption) - 1) =      cmd_App.GetUserPreferenceIntegerValue(swUserPreferenceIntegerValue_e.swPropertyManagerColorBackground)

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

Outcomes