Hawk Ridge Systems is the largest vendor for the market leader in the 3D engineering software market, SolidWorks. Hawk Ridge is a 12-time SolidWorks “Presidents’ Club” award recipient and we were recognized for finishing 2011 as the #1 Worldwide VAR at the largest annual global 3D CAD conference. We currently have 14 offices and training centers in the western U.S., BC and AB. We are expanding into Ontario and will be opening an office in the greater Toronto area.
Manage territory sales activities to include:
- Meet quotas on all assigned products
- Prospect for new business by contacting a minimum of 20 contacts a day, with exception of days in the field
- Follow up on leads from SolidWorks
- Schedule and be the lead on demos and Hands-On sessions
- Build and maintain good relationship with SolidWorks personnel.
- Complete SolidWorks Sales Certifications
- Provide completed orders to order management.
- Keep accurate and complete record of sales activities in NetSuite
- Master utilization of creating quotes and lists for target sales activities in NetSuite
- Master utilization of VAR portal
- Conduct meetings with Inside Sales to ensure sales activities are efficient and understood.
- Provide forecasts to Sales Manager
- Complete and submit call report to Sales Manager
- Provide month-end final sales report to Sales Manager
- Proven success in hunting new business opportunities with new prospects
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum 5 years business-to-business professional selling experience
- Experience calling on and prospecting new mid-market accounts
- Demonstrated ability to manage all facets of the sales cycle
- Ideal candidate has: prospecting call discipline, presentation skills, persistence, tenacity, an eagerness to learn and an aggressive closer personality
- CAD background or knowledge of the engineering market is a plus but we provide full technical training for proven sales professionals-over half of our sales reps had no prior CAD/Engineering experience
- College degree is preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary plus commissions and bonus opportunity
- Supplemental benefits include medical, dental, vision
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
If you are a self-directed, disciplined sales professional who consistently hunts and closes aggressively, we’ll teach you the software knowledge necessary to ensure a successful career working for the #1 SolidWorks solution provider, representing the market leading product.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.hawkridgesys.com/employment