Hawk Ridge Systems is the largest vendor for the market leader in the 3D engineering software market, SolidWorks. Hawk Ridge is a 12-time SolidWorks “Presidents’ Club” award recipient and we were recognized for finishing 2011 as the #1 Worldwide VAR at the largest annual global 3D CAD conference. We currently have 14 offices and training centers in the western U.S., BC and AB. We are expanding into Ontario and will be opening an office in the Toronto area.
- Active prospecting: searching business publications and websites daily for new opportunities
- Introduce, demonstrate, and sell SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SIM Pro and 3DVia Composer
- Follow up on leads
- 700+ dial outs per month and a minimum of 20 contacts with decision makers per day
- Close a minimum of 5 SolidWorks licenses per month, at least 1 Simulation license per month, at least one 3Dvia license per month
- Produce a minimum of 20 quoted opportunities per month
- Conduct a minimum of 5 demos a month including conducting Hands On Test Drives
- Negotiate pricing and produce quotes
- Secure appropriate discount approval from SolidWorks
- Keep accurate and complete record of sales activities in NetSuite
- Complete SolidWorks sales certifications
- Master utilization of creating quotes and lists for target sales activities in NetSuite
- Master utilization of VAR Portal
- Provide forecast and other reports as requested
- 2 or more years of inside sales experience in a business- to- business environment are strongly preferred. Other types of sales experience may be considered.
- The position requires professional communication, research and interviewing skills, as well as marketing and sales skills.
- Experience in or ability to learn technical products.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Position also requires skill in the following areas: customer service, professionalism, time management, product presentation, sales techniques.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Ability to learn quickly and think quickly.
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook & Office products, Windows and internet searching, are required
- Solid English language skills including verbal and written communication skills are required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
base salary plus commissions and bonus opportunity
supplemental benefits include medical, dental and vision
For more information, see our website: http://www.hawkridgesys.com/employment