AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating a "finial"

Question asked by Timothy Maslyn on Aug 22, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 23, 2012 by Jeff Holliday

I'm trying to create a part for a mold. The part is a finial that sits atop a hollow brass tube. It goes from a round base to a point with a concave slope from the bottom to the top. I fairly new to Solidworks and have not been able to figure out how to go about doing it in 3D. I've attached a file showing what I am trying to make. If you could respond to my email address it would help as I don't monitor this site.


Tim Maslyn

Spring Hill, FL