Business Development Manager
FISHER/UNITECH: Established in 1993, provides Product Lifecycle Management solutions to discrete manufacturing companies. The company's focus is on process improvement for product development, including the disciplines of industrial design, engineering and manufacturing planning. Process improvement is obtained through the integration of advanced software and hardware-based solutions to replace legacy systems.
The applications of focus include PLM, CAID, CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM, KBE, Reverse Engineering and Rapid Prototyping. Professional services are offered for design automation and data management, which gives the company a full service, one-stop source for complex PLM systems. The company offers advanced web-based delivery of education programs with its interactive instructor-led 3DU, and product technical support through its 3DTech systems. The company serves the Midwest with 11 branch office locations with full classroom facilities.
FISHER/UNITECH is a leading reseller of SolidWorks CAD Software, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM and the Dimension 3D Printer with 11 branch offices serving Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri and Kansas.
DESCRIPTION: As an outside sales professional, the primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships at assigned clients. You will sell the benefits of SolidWorks and other 3-D solutions to achieve your sales quota. Sales will be for multi-seat networked solution consisting of CAD, Simulation and PDM. In this position you will have the opportunity to call on “C” level executives at prospects and customers to sell our solutions. Your sales activities will include prospecting, qualification of opportunities, demonstrations, requirements analysis, ROI studies, executive-level presentations and the generation of winning, written proposals. You will work daily with Fisher/Unitech personnel and SolidWorks representatives toward achieving your assigned sales quotas. You will be measured against key performance indicators and quota attainment on a monthly basis.
- Through telemarketing, prospecting, account calls, demonstrations and marketing activities, generate demand and pipeline for assigned products.
- Conduct sales activities at prospect and customer accounts and achieve assigned quota targets each month
- Coordinate and conduct pre-sales support of PDM products to include: benchmarks, trials, requirements studies and ROI reports.
- Generate comprehensive written proposals for our solutions and present them to client executives.
- Generate accurate monthly forecast for gross profit and software licenses in coordination with Regional Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· BS degree or higher
· At least 4 years experience in engineering software sales, preferably SolidWorks
· Excellent presentation/communication skills
· Computer Skills in MS Office, CRM, Web