I have an assembly file that is not showing the parts in the graphics window. It seems like all the data is loading (for example, if I do a CTRL+Q, then F, then RMB click on the graphics window, I get the same drop-down menu as I would if I was RMB clicking on an a part that I would see. If I open the part, via this menu, it opens just fine.). If I open the drawing, then it opens with no problems. If I open any of the sub-assemblies, from this assembly, they also open with no problems.
I have seen other posts in various areas of the forum, but have not see any suggestions that have resulted in a fix.
List of stuff that I have tried:
2. Zoom (all, fit, in & out, etc...)
3. Large Assembly Mode
4. RMB click on top feature in feature manager tree, then Hide Components/Show Components
5. both "save-as" and "save-as copy"
6. Hiding/showing one part at a time
7. Suppressing/Unsuppressing one part at a time
8. Suppressing/Unsuppressing all parts
9. Changing Display states
10. Verification on rebuild
11. Taking a section view
12. Opening the assembly on another computer
13. Searching the forum for similar problems/solutions
Lenovo W701ds / Windows 7 Pro - 64-bit / 16 MB RAM / NVidia Quadro FX 2800M 4 MB
Solidworks 2012 SP 4.0
I plan on rebuilding the assembly after posting this, but would still be interested in response to this post in case this happens again.
Any help would be appreciated: