4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2012 5:20 PM by Tom Cote

Importing wf's

Tom Cote

Here is a strange one, I imported a wf which was a duplicate file name.  I knew that it was going to append a (2) to the end of the file name but that allowed me to copy & paste from the new to the old wf.  After the wf information was copied I deleted the imported wf out of the vsult.  The reseller told me I can delete them, but when I asked what the effect would be they did not know.  REALLY! Delete them even though we do not what effect it will have on your vault.

Thanks all,

• Re: Importing wf's
          Steve Ostrovsky

So what exactly is your question? What effect will deleting a WF have when you delete it from a vault?

Tom Cote

Oh, sorry guess I was not clear, It was perfectly clear in my mind but not after I reread my posting.  What I am trying to find out is if I can delete those green folders from the list.  Maybe it's a little OCB but I'd rather them not there and I know that my customer is really bothered by them being in the list.  So the ones that are checked off have the "blueberry" the others are listed with the green (online) folder.  Can I delete the green folders from the list?

Thank you.

Steve Ostrovsky

I'm confused even more now. Are you tyrying to delete users or workflows? Those are uses you have shown in your screen shot, but your're talking about workflows in your description.

Also, you've got the same users listed several times. Aer you creating users within EPDM or are you tied to an Active Directory list?

Tom Cote

WOW, I'm doing a poor job explaining what I'm wanting to do, sorry.  In the screen shot provided the row with the highlighted user Admin-mark is not checked and the folder column has a folder in green (not the normal blueberry), why is it even in this dialog box?  Before importing the wf's (and then deleting them) those rows were not in this list at all; only the rows which had the blueberry were in the list.  So i do not want to delete users or wf's what I really want is this list to only show folders or blueberries that only apply to that group.  So I just want a clean list and I'm not sure why the unchecked rows are in this list and then if I can remove them from the list.  If I select the user Admin-mark as shown in the dialog box (not the with the check mark) I can select the remove button, but what effect will that have on the vault?  The attached screenshot is one without all the "green" folders in the list.

Sorry about the confusion, seems a little difficult to explain this one.  Hope I got it clear this time.

Thanks again,

Tom

Good group settings.PNG