I just finished rendering a set of sketches for the lube oil in my SLDASM, and hit save.
Then I started to make them into parts. I managed to do this 3 times successfully, yesterday. Today I Inserted New Part, hit copy on a 3D sketch in the assy and hit paste into the part -- nothing happened... that's to say the UI froze. I alt-tabbed away then came back to a solid black work area and a still frozen UI. Several minutes later the Unexpected error dialog box showed up, and --
Once again, my work from the *ENTIRE SESSION* has been bolled back into the bit bucket!!!
If anyone at SolidWorks Corporate is reading this... I want this stability nonsense fixed.