AnsweredAssumed Answered

Obtaining Solidworks Certification vouchers for students

Question asked by Bilal Ahmed on Aug 10, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 10, 2012 by Tony Cantrell

Hello, I am a Canadian university student studying mechanical engineering. I am interested in taking the CSWA exam and have read on another forum that there is a program through which professors are able to get free exam vouchers for their students. I have contacted my prof regarding advice on whether to take the exam or not, and he has expressed interest in helping me. If he is able to get a free voucher for me through any such program that would help me a lot financially. So my question is: Does any such program exist for Canadian universities? And if so, who should my prof. contact?