ModernTech, a SolidWorks business partner, delivers Design, Analysis, Data Management, and Rapid Prototyping solutions to manufacturing & product development companies in the Southeast, U.S. We have an opportunity for a motivated team player to focus on our Electrical CAD design solutions.
SolidWorks Electrical Product Specialist
The ideal candidate will have proven experience with software similar to AutoCAD Electrical, Promise-e, Zuken, ElecWorks, or EPLAN. Familiar with electrical systems design, controls layout, logic controllers, harness/cabling, and electrical schematics. Good knowledge of the 3D MCAD industry and strong communications skills, both verbal and written, plus excellent customer-relationship skills. Some travel required.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Provide comprehensive Pre- and Post-Sales Technical Support for the SolidWorks Electrical product line including support, demonstrations, training, product positioning, and competitive overviews
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant electro-mechanical industry experience
- BS Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong customer service orientation
- Superior time management skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience/performance
- Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous holiday/vacation schedule
- Ongoing training opportunities
ModernTech, headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, provides engineers and designers with 3D technology and services for the entire product development lifecycle —Design, Analysis, Data Management, Tech Publishing, 3D Prototyping and Scanning. Our CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM solutions help engineers and designers in any industry meet the demand for innovative, high-quality products in less time and at lower cost.
ModernTech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer encouraging workforce diversity.
ModernTech is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon passing a drug test.
Please forward your resume along with salary expectations to: email@example.com