AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there a tool to form this shape with sheet metal?

Question asked by Cory Derico on Aug 1, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 1, 2012 by Troy Peterson

I had one of my students ask me how make part of his sheet metal part within the tools, and I had to admit I did not know how.  He was making a lamp, and trying to make the sheet metal piece that holds the wire frame for the shade.  It looks like the piece is folded on itself and then formed into the "U" shape he has tried to show in this part.


  I now pose the question to the community. Is there a way to do this using the Sheet Metal tools?