Location: Oklahoma City, OK
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
Primary functions include a combination of individual sales contributions with appointment scheduling and office administration. Coordinate the sales of EngATech’s products and services by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for identifying and generating revenue opportunities for EngATech products and services in a defined market.
- Establish and maintain long-term, relationships with potential or current clients to develop, propose and sell the appropriate EngATech service and/or solution, meeting the needs of the client and company.
- Responsible for guiding clients through the sales process to successful closure.
- Develop and execute territory sales strategies in order to achieve and exceed assigned sales goals via cold calls to targeted markets.
- Responsible for developing and coordinating sales presentations
- Create, maintain and provide effective, accurate and timely sales forecasts and pipeline reports.
- Develop sales process and procedures as needed to instill bi-directional communications as the organization grows
- Capture account profile and reference information, and update the sales database
- Call on current customers for additional product or services possibilities and manage leads and accounts using Outlook or ACT
- Continually pursue market opportunities through creation and distribution of literature, developing different types of lead generation and monitoring and evaluating competitor’s activities.
- Organize and present at seminars, trade shows and test drives for EngATech products.
- Schedule phone & on-site meetings & presentations, as well as special events, such as marketing seminars & trade shows
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.