AnsweredAssumed Answered

opposite of "surface extend" (like move face), can't do it with "trim"

Question asked by Can Onel on Jul 27, 2012
Latest reply on May 14, 2019 by Alin Vargatu

hello, i'm sure there are other people who looked for a command to do the exact opposite of "extend surface". i mean trimming edges of a surface like using "move face" on a solid body, without need of other surface or planes. it may be called "shorten" or "shrink" a surface maybe... i hope i could make myself clear, any ideas?