AnsweredAssumed Answered

Which Mate type to have one part push another when it hits it.

Question asked by john doe on Jul 3, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 3, 2012 by Chris Michalski



I have an assembly that has a rod that needs to push a hinged part out of the way as it passes by and I am unsure which mate type I need to use. Right now the parts pass though each other.