AnsweredAssumed Answered

Looking for a Contract CAD House

Question asked by Corey Hinman on Jun 28, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 29, 2013 by Janet Kissho

In case of CAD overload I'd like to see what Solidworks designers are out there for this type of work without bringing in a contract worker. A CAD house, so to speak. It would be all remote (unless you are in the Ann Arbor area). I don't have an immediate need but I will definitely keep contact information on file.



Corey Hinman