An Enterprise PDM vault has a special Admin user account, with administrative privileges
that no other user accounts have.
The Admin user account:
• Is the only active user account in a new vault.
• Cannot be disabled, renamed, or deleted in a vault.
• Is the only user that can search and view files that are currently in another user's
private state (i.e. added files that have never been checked in).
• Can delete a file that is checked out by another user or in another vault view.
• Can check in (or undo check out) a file that is checked out by another user.
• Has access to all search favorites.
Thanks very much.
So I cannot give the permissions of Admin to any user