If you are you a highly organized order management professional that is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, then you belong on our Customer Care Team! Due to our consistent success in high-tech software sales, Graphics Systems is expanding our Customer Care Team and is looking for an experienced Order Management Representative.
The Order Management Representative will support all activities related to the efficient and timely processing of orders and invoices, including the areas of quoting, order entry, invoicing, data tracking, and database maintenance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Processes orders for Graphics Systems’ products and services and oversees the entire Order Management process.
- Manages process from Quote>Order>Fulfillment>Invoice>Payment.
- Manages order processing, data input, and tracking/updating for the VAR Resource Center.
- Assists sales and other support staff with issues related to order entry/processing.
- Calculates all profit on orders.
- Assists in maintaining, tracking, and obtaining subscription renewals through proactive customer contact and follow-up.
- Works with Accounts Payable to resolve issues related to customer orders.
- Prepares standard, sales, and order management reports for departments on a weekly and monthly schedule, as well as when required.
- Processes all sales-related correspondence and inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares standard, sales, and order management reports for departments as required
Skills & Abilities
- Thorough understanding of the order processing and order management system.
- Demonstrated experience with MS office suite to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, adherence to deadlines and due dates.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work independently within a team environment.
Education and Experience
- Prior experience in administrative support, preferably in a sales/marketing environment.
- 2 year degree in Business, Administrative, or related field desired.
- Bookkeeping experience extremely helpful.
- Working knowledge of CRM/ERP systems (i.e. Salesforce, Netsuite, ACT, Goldmine, other).
- Demonstrated experience using order entry and tracking systems.