Job Title: Sales Executive
Business Unit: SolidWorks
Location: NE/Mid-Atlantic USA
Cimquest Inc. is a leading resource providing SolidWorks and Mastercam to design, engineering, and manufacturing professionals with exceptional service and innovative solutions. As one of the leading SolidWorks and Mastercam CAD/CAM integrators in the industry, our goal is to help manufacturing and design companies improve their processes using innovative technologies.
Cimquest is also a leading reseller of the Stratasys FDM Rapid Prototyping printers, Dimension 3D printers and the new uPrint line of personal 3D printers. From ABSplus models through direct digital manufacturing, Cimquest can provide all of your 3D printing needs.
Cimquest also offers implementation services including consulting, training, and technical support. As the first world-wide reseller of SolidWorks, the leading 3D modeling software, we pride ourselves in being one of the industry's leading providers of the latest technology integration for SolidWorks, Mastercam CAD/CAM, Rapid Prototyping, 3D printing and 3D personal printing solutions.
The primary role of the Sales Executive position is to understand and sell solutions for high level business problems, incorporating all Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) product lines across large multi-divisional businesses, while teaming with a sales engagement team.
This position will be dedicated to the Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation portfolio and complementary solutions and will be tasked with helping our customers capitalize on their (PLM) software investment by delivering extensive solution and process expertise through internally developed best practices, industry-specific PLM services, as well as training and support.
Dassault Systèmes (DS) is the world leader in PLM software solutions powered by three-dimensional (3D) representation. The company’s applications and services enable businesses of all sizes in all industries to digitally define and simulate products, as well as the processes and resources required to manufacture and maintain those products. The DS vision is to provide solutions that allow everyone to imagine, share, and experience in 3D – enabling development knowledge, from product conception to maintenance, to be shared across the extended enterprise.
Dassault Systèmes believes on the global collaboration, business transformation, manufacturing excellence and collaborative innovation in link within each of its product suites.
The candidate must be able to:
• Establish strong customer interaction at the senior management level and C level contacts within these accounts
• Articulate company’s services approach and value proposition to instill confidence in our customers and be viewed by the customer as the preferred solution provider for implementations.
• Effectively position, craft, and scope high value and high quality engagements.
• Assist in the negotiation and closure of software and services business
• Ensure the successful hand-off to services delivery for the implementation of the agreed upon Statement of Work
• Knowledge of product development and product development processes.
• Business acumen and experience working in a selling cycle
• Functional experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Supply Chain Management (Supply/Inventory Management, Logistics/Distribution, Maintenance/Repair, Manufacturing) and ERP systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field;
• 3+ years in a Sales, Business Development role or similar applicable experience.
• Experience in ERP or PLM Software Sales preferred knowledge - Knowledge of product development and product development processes.
• Business acumen and experience working in a high level selling cycle
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with prospective customers through the use of various prospecting techniques as well as maintaining relationships with current customers
• Familiarity and established relationships with accounts in the assigned territory desirable
• Particular Aptitudes - Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), CAD, CAM & Simulation - Supply Chain Management (Supply/Inventory Management, Logistics/Distribution, Maintenance/Repair, Manufacturing)
For more information please email resume to email@example.com, as well as contact Bryan Hennigan at (732) 699 - 0400. Thank You!