JOB TITLE: Simulation Product Manager
LOCATION: Michigan & Indiana
We have an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our growing organization in the role of Product Manager for our Simulation solutions. The primary responsibility for the Simulation Product Manager is to promote and sell the benefits of SolidWorks Simulation solutions (FEA/CFD/CAE). You will work with the sales team to develop new opportunities for Simulation products while growing existing relationships at current clients. Sales activities include; qualification of opportunities, application definition, participation in demonstrations/workshops, executive-level presentations, and alignment of technical resources where applicable. You will work daily with personnel from DASI Solutions and SolidWorks toward achieving the assigned sales quotas and other monthly/quarterly/annual key performance measurements.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BS Mechanical Engineering or similar. 2+ years’ experience in Technology Solutions Sales. Emphasis of the MCAD/CAE industry a strong plus. 2 or more years of direct sales management experience, with a successful record of sales performance a strong plus.
The successful candidate will have a solutions based approach to solving customer requirements, and should be comfortable selling at the both the executive level as well as the engineering level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of the CAE and MCAD industry.
- Drive activity through sales & marketing initiatives to ensure that the sales pipeline meets the demands of the the goals.
- The ability to differentiate SolidWorks Simulation solutions from the competition.
- The ability to identify the various applications where simulation solutions provide value to the customer.
- The ability to understand complex customer problems and work with sales & technical resources to qualify opportunities.
- Provide territory management data including forecasts, account documentation, and activity reports to Sales Manager.
- Analyze potential problems and work with technical resources to address customer issues.
- The candidate MUST possess the ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have superior organizational/time management skills and a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude.
DASI Solutions is a Value Added Reseller of SolidWorks MCAD/CAE/PDM solutions, Objet 3D Printing technologies, and third party software products covering the states of Michigan, Indiana, & Ohio. Our customers are typically anyone who develops a product – from a one-off tool or piece of machinery – to a mass produced consumer product. We have a great company atmosphere where there are many opportunities for individual, career and professional growth. We believe in continuous improvement through employee training and coaching programs. Visit our Web site (www.dasisolutions.com) to learn more about our company and supported solutions.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: DASI Solutions offers a base salary plus bonus plan, commensurate with experience. 401K plan, vacation and paid holiday schedule.
CONTACT INFORMATION: For immediate consideration, please e-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org