I am at the step of the tutorial below...
- Click Trimetric (Standard Views toolbar).
- Double-click Boss-Extrude1 in the FeatureManager design tree.
The feature dimensions appear in the graphics area.
- Double-click 30.
- In the Modify dialog box, set the value to 50 and click .
- Click Rebuild (Standard toolbar) to regenerate the model with the new dimension.
- Click Save (Standard toolbar).
My problem: there is no dimension of "30" unless I Smart Dimension it manually (in which case it comes out to 30.414, God knows why.) The 120 and the 120 show up, but that's it. So far, the part is exactly what it should be. But thanks to there being no "30" already there, I cannot do the next step, which is to make it deeper, changing 30 to 50. All I get by double clicking on "30.414" and changing it to 50 is a giant solid block on the end.
What is going on with this thing? I have not deviated from an tutorial at all.